CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Relationship Lif3

In this world many people face alot of relationship problem and relationship way~

some dont even get to be with their love one~ some be with someone that he/she dont really love but with a purpose~ some times we feel jealous when seeing other couple are sweet and happly~ but we dont know theirs background!

Some of them still dont know what are they doing and what they want~ 
But for me, i`m doing everything is just for you! the memories for to being with you together is the biggest memories to me~
I love you is sincea~ sometimes when think back, I feels im wrong to do that~ but when you are right my side, I feels happy and everything in my mind was so peacefully~ the feelling you give to me and the way you treat me are so good and sweet!
All day long I miss it so much~ sometimes i really cant control my self to tell you that~ but I scare you cant accept it~ 

Even we cant be together but I always give my hope to the time! 
I fighting for my career to give you a better life...
The future of me and you I wish will be a great life!

I hate the jealous feeling and suspect feeling so much~ all the time I not right your side it can make me thinking nonsense~ and also sometimes I tell my self its not~ but I scare 1 day I found out the truth it will be a hurts to us~

MY LOVE TO YOU IS BY THE FEELING NOT FROM OUTLOOK

beloved person
Lv-Nickson



0 comments: