CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Dont Sleep With Opened Audio System

haikx... regret... sleeping while listening to music... now I know how bad was it...

normally I dont sleep early.. but... the saturday night so tired.. sleep early... and listening to music... mana zai... many people looking for me wor... when wake up... songs still playing... but  phone have many miss called and massages... sipek regret.. there have a important massages and calls... but ... kns... I sleep like pig ... even the phone ringing till going to explode d... i still dunno... regret.. T.T next time no more... 

so that next time you guys all also dont turn on silent while sleeping and putting on music... even i my clip vibrate was vibrating and ringing I oso dunno.. diu...


Lv-Nickson
Bad Habit Blackout... 


0 comments: