CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...............

this is unclassified feeling... i dont know why its suddenly happen... with a short nap...
its flush out many things out... its make me feels hard to lost u...
i`m always not be right your side... and I don`t know why I have the feeling to see you right now...
I always wanted to be right your side to protect you to love you and to be with you...
but why there are still a things to blocking us??


but some times when I see your life... I feel its hard and you were suffering...
you always work hard for your aim and target...
don`t you feel tired??
I always wonder and wonder.. do you happy with the life now??


everyday there is question mark all over my head...
and everyday i`m still find the answer... hope one day I can get the answer...




love you always...
lv-nickson


0 comments: