CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

dReam Auto City Sexy Dance Award Semi-Final

Hehe today rushing all my things at work and outside work!! at last the time has come,kin kin go back mana zai
bo food at home! haha the bo pian time coming soon!! wah 11pm the dance club has pack!! 
such a happening place feel nice last night and so high but im NOT DRUNK kaka!!
and want to say so sorry to certain people!! we still can be clubbing frens.. 
The most enjoyable night with brothers and frenz! 
no matter who u are we are 
frenz and brothers^^v

this is one of the finalist contestant! haha dis girls the wan her breast run out =.=



on the stage champion Lynn Tze Ling 

yea here we go JJ the Dj with DJ Keyz on the Deck!! ^^ spinning my head right round!!

haha JJ and me!! steam steam liao me!! charm lo
Dj K-Phlow , Crystal Yunn and JJ the Dj

its was and owesome night
hope the event of 21st May 2010
will be grand as well like this!!! 
RSVP the event of I Love Bed and Dream HERE
and join my fans page I♥BED and Dream HERE
THX DEAR VIEWERS!! 

POSTED BY:Lv~Nickson
 






0 comments: